free copyright

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

Monday, March 21, 2011

.New cutter in my very near future

I absolutely, adore Melin, her amazing artistic talents, beautiful files, and stunning layouts, I am so very pleased to be a part of her Team of designers on CWC.  And am looking forward to possibly being even a small part of her PCW blog. I love the ability to use the svg files and digi stamps in my own scrapbooking adventures. And am forever grateful to all the blogs and stores that give away and sell their time consuming hard work in making these files. It again allows me to spread my wings, and create things I never thought were possible. SO a big thank you to all the blogs, and stores that allow us the ability to express ourselves. Thank you.. I am going to compile a list of my favorite spots to get these files. So check back soon....
Happy Crafting
*´¨) ¸.•-:¦:-♥•*´¨)
¸.•*¨) (¸.•´ (¸.•´HUGS *¸.•´¸.•*´¨)
(¸-:¦:-♥(¸.•´ *Ronnie.•*´¨ )
¸.•*¨) -:¦:-♥ ♥.•*¨-:¦:-. ;.•.♥.•*¨-:¦:-. ;.•.♥

No comments: