free copyright

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

Saturday, October 11, 2008

Welcome to the newest ladies

Today was a great day at the apple festival, i met some of the nicest most friendly ladies ever. And have invited them to attend the crop on oct 19th, and am hoping they are able to make it to the crop. I have so many things i would love to show, and teach...So ladies if you are out there please leave me a comment and join in the fun. Look forward to seeing everyone on Sunday. Have a wonderful week.

2 comments:

Boopnut said...

I enjoyed seeing a Scrapbooking booth at one of our festivals for a change! I loved the items on display and hope someday I can do such beautiful work! I am looking forward to future scrap nites and Wednesdays sound good to me too! This month is full, but am sure to join in the fun. Working on my Christmas projects right now.

Ronnie said...

I am so glad that you found us...I understand about things going on, but good news for you...there are 2 crops scheduled for NOV...keep an eye on the blog for news and fun...