free copyright

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

Wednesday, March 10, 2010

I am Home at last

 Hello all my crafty friends. I am home at last and let me tell you I am so happy to be back. I have missed my friends here in blog land. I can see I have lots to catch up on, and will enjoy every moment of it!!
First I wish to thank you ladies for the beautiful cards and wonderful words of support and encouragement. It was so nice to see and come home to. Thank you all very much...I returned on Saturday evening, and since I left in such a rush and left quite a mess, as you may recall, the new computers and I was in the middle of setting them up the way I wanted them when I got the word. SO the first thing I did after reading mail, a long hot bubble bath, and some rubbing and loving on my fur babies was to finish setting up the computers. SO this is my first post with my new toys, and I do love it. Have almost everything like I want it, but could wait no longer to get to my blog and all of your blogs. SO give me a day or 2 to get settled and caught up with all of your blogs. It truly great to be home! I have missed you all very much, and am suffering not only from blog hopping, but crafting in general. I have missed the ink stained fingers, and the glue stuck fingers. ANd the feel of paper. Ladies again thank you for all your support and wonderful kind words and prayers. You all rock!

*´¨)
¸.•-:¦:-♥•*´¨) ¸.•*¨)
(¸.•´ (¸.•´HUGS *¸.•´¸.•*´¨)
(¸-:¦:-♥(¸.•´ *Ronnie.•*´¨ ) ¸.•*¨) -:¦:-♥
♥.•*¨-:¦:-. ;.•.♥.•*¨-:¦:-. ;.•.♥

12 comments:

Rhonda said...

Ronnie,
so glad you are back..we were wondering about you. Take your time and get settled in and enjoy those new toys. You have been in all our thoughts. Welcome home!

Cheryl said...

I am glad you are home and getting settled in. Take care!

Amanda said...

Welcome back!

Joanne Gilch said...

welcome home, missed you. So sorry about your Dad. I can feel your pain. joanne

peata said...

dig the cricut files. tfs.
good luck.
scrapbook-crazy.com

CarlaKH said...

whoohoo glad you are back and getting set up!

Cheryl said...

I left an award for you on my blog. Please come over and check it out. Thank you!

Renee said...

Ronnie so glad you made it back home safe and sound! Once you get settled it will be fun seeing your creations!

Anne said...

Welcome home Ronnie, back to blogland and to your crafting friends
Hugs
Anne

Julie said...

Welcome home Ronnie, we missed you. I love the look of your blog.
Julie SBS29

Kathy said...

Welcome back Ronnie, you've been missed. Keeping you and your family in my thoughts.

Shelly Schmidt said...

Glad you are back Ronnie- So sorry for your loss! I look forward to catching in blogland!