free copyright

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

Monday, May 10, 2010

FINALLY Back!!! What a ride this was

Finally back and some what healed

Hello fellow crafty ones......I apologize for being gone so long, but..........As some of you may or may not know I had the launch of my brand new clothes line for Cowgirls and there horses. I was being featured at several large horse events and rodeo's. t has been a lot of traveling and alot of lost sleep, but there was also a lot of eye candy with the cowboys.....SO after 3+ weeks I am home are trying to get re-organized as the opening of my craft store is also consuming a lot of my time. I am taking a break from all of that to get back to playing with paper stamps and glue...lol



I wanted to share my excitement with all of you and show you a preview of 2 of the Tee shirts.There are 4 more designs I created and will share them at a later date...Tomorrow I will be visiting blogs and catching up on things, so I am NOT lost or gone, and would never leave anyone without telling.... I missed all of you very much.....
Hugs to everyone!!!!


*´¨) ¸.•-:¦:-♥•*´¨) ¸.•*¨) (¸.•´ (¸.•´HUGS *¸.•´¸.•*´¨) (¸-:¦:-♥(¸.•´ *Ronnie.•*´¨ ) ¸.•*¨) -:¦:-♥ ♥.•*¨-:¦:-. ;.•.♥.•*¨-:¦:-. ;.•.♥

10 comments:

Joanne Gilch said...

Glad you're back. Hope to see more of you! If not know that I care and keep thinking aboutcha! sounds like you're burning the candle at both ends!

CarlaKH said...

Hey there! Congrats on all your accomplishments.. the design is fabulous! And be sure to take some time just to relax !

Cheryl said...

Sounds like you have had some fun! Cowboy eye candy sounds intriguing! Glad you are back.

FibreJunky said...

congrats!! it does sound like a crazy ride, but so much fun. hope i can get back online soon to see more.

Shelly Schmidt said...

Looks like the business is moving forward nicely- great designs for the tee-shirts too. What an exciting adventure for you!

Kathy said...

Glad to see you back! Your teeshirts look cute, big congrats on your new line.

Tracey said...

Hi Ronnie, great to have you back in blogland! Wishing you so much luck with your new venture.

The teeshirts look fab btw!

Hugs
Tracey
xx

Boopnut said...

Love your designs Ronnie. Boy, you sure are a busy girl and have you hands on everything (including the cowboys?)! Glad this is going so well for you.

Anne said...

Hey Ronnie, what great designs and what a fun area to design for:) Good luck with this

Veronica Z said...

My My you have been BUSY! Glad to haveyou back and looking forward to seeing some of your creations!