free copyright

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

Friday, October 8, 2010

Friday, finally....Spellbinders Pumpkin

 Hello crafty ones, I am glad it is Friday!!!!

A dear friend of mine Judy Beth whom I have met at the the craft shows, is such a sweetie.  like all of my friends at SCS, she too is a beautiful card maker, and has made me this cute little pumpkin. Being that time of year I thought I might share with you this adorable pumpkin. Judy made it with the spell binders round scallop die, cutting several depending on how thick you want it, then inking the edges and finally fold each in half and glue together continue doing this untill the desired fullness of the pumpkin is achieved..take a scrap piece of brown paper roll and glue for the stem. Then using your favorite leaf and vine punch cut out several, ink edges add veins and glue to top of pumpkin, and within a few minutes you have a cute table display. Pumpkins of all sizes and shades of orange.  Perfect for any halloween or thanksgiving table top display. Have fun with your pumpkins.

For all you Cricut users out there, there are several cartridges that have the round scallop circles that you could use to make the same pumpkin, apples, or any other round fruit or vegetable. Thanks Judy Beth. See you Saturday at the Apple festival, I will be set up in my same spot. So home town crafters, see ya Saturday...Online crafty friends talk to you all on Monday. Have a great weekend everyone
*´¨) ¸.•-:¦:-♥•*´¨) ¸.•*¨) (¸.•´ (¸.•´HUGS *¸.•´¸
.•*´¨) (¸-:¦:-♥(¸.•´ *Ronnie.•*´¨ ) ¸.•*¨) -:¦:-♥ ♥.
•*¨-:¦:-. ;.•.♥.•*¨-:¦:-. ;.•.♥

2 comments:

Renee said...

Love the pumpkin....very cute :)

Kathy said...

Cute little project! I think my kids would enjoy making this, too.