free copyright

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

Sunday, April 3, 2011

Today I received

What a wonderful day, what a wonderful Sons, and what an amazing gift...Some of you may remember last year at this time my oldest Son had purchased my a big fancy brand new desktop..Well today  the same Son gave me a nice big brand new fancy pants laptop..I am so blessed to have such wonderful son's. So because I can, I spent this cold rain and sleet filled day on the couch, with my fuzzy slippers, warm blankets and coffee and my new laptop...oh ya...life is good...I spent most of the day playing and setting it up and installing all my programs, and just having fun. No real work was accomplished here today..
Thank you Keith...you sure know how to make Momma happy. love ya
 *´¨) ¸.•-:¦:-♥•*´¨) ¸.•*¨) (¸.•´ (¸.•´HUGS *¸.•´¸.•*´¨) (¸-:¦:-♥(¸.•´ *Ronnie.•*´¨ ) ¸.•*¨) -:¦:-♥ ♥.•*¨-:¦:-. ;.•.♥.•*¨-:¦:-. ;.•.♥

3 comments:

Boopnut said...

Sounds like a wonderful day!

Boopnut said...

Sounds like a wonderful day!

scrapstampcrazy said...

Love the work you put into this album. It came out so cute!