free copyright

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

Wednesday, August 10, 2011

A Birthday album for my Niece

Mid Day Greetings,
Hello crafty ones, hope you are all having a great week...Since the accident I have been unable to even touch crafty things, and have been dying to make the things I have either designed, or seen or or a file from one of my very crafty and amazingly talented designers.  It's funny how some days it seems that a person has not a crafty bone in their body, how we get stuck on certain things, and have complete brain malfunctions. Then there are the times when all we do is create in our minds and cant wait to get back and put those ideas into works of art. At first I was out of it and had no idea who I was or doing, but then my mind just could not stop, I wish things happened like that all the time..lol..But it don't. So any who, I wanted to put up another post.


A cupcake mini album, for my Niece's Birthday.. She likes her bright funky colors, so...I think she will like this.

Ready for her to put her own touch to it...I always enjoy making these mini albums, the nice thing is it can be any shape at all. They are quick and easy. And quite addicting...Have a great rest of the day...
*´¨) ¸.•-:¦:-♥•*´¨) ¸.•*¨) (¸.•´ (¸.•´HUGS *¸.•´¸.•*´¨) (¸-:¦:-♥(¸.•´ *Ronnie.•*´¨ ) ¸.•*¨) -:¦:-♥ ♥.•*¨-:¦:-. ;.•.♥.•*¨-:¦:-. ;.•.♥

4 comments:

Shelly Schmidt said...

Love this fun SVG book-I am just learning how to do cut outs with my MTC- so fun!!!

Tracey said...

Hi Ronnie, how you doing sweetie? I love this gorgeous mini album (& I love cupcakes lol
Take care
Hugs
Tracey
xx

Renee said...

This is so cute! What a fun idea!!

JustYolie said...

Cute cupcake mini book! I love SVGs! I hope you feel better soon, I would love to see more of your creations. :)