free copyright

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

Friday, April 27, 2012

Alterd Art Torso tags


 Are you a tag Guru? Do you love Altered Arts, Mixed Medias, making ATC's or just like to make tags. Then this is for you

Hello crafty ones, If you are an altered arts fan like myself, or enjoy ATC's or are just a tag fanatic. I have the perfect tag to fit all of those needs. I did make it with my amazing program Make The Cut.
So this is the MTC screen shot of the tags. Feel free to get your file HERE
If you would like the file for the wings just drop me a comment here and I will get it to you ASAP. Have fun with your tags. Happy crafting. And stay tuned for my free files
*´¨) ¸.•-:¦:-♥•*´¨) ¸.•*¨) (¸.•´ (¸.•´HUGS *¸.•´¸.•*´¨) (¸-:¦:-♥(¸.•´ *Ronnie.•*´¨ ) ¸.•*¨) -:¦:-♥ ♥.•*¨-:¦:-. ;.•.♥.•*¨-:¦:-. ;.•.♥

1 comment:

Shelly Schmidt said...

Love your great tags and I would love the wings SVG- Thanks for sharing!!!
Shellymc2 at Comcast.net