free copyright

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

Thursday, April 10, 2014

Survivor, Paper bag album

 This is a new scrapbook I have designed and put together. We all know one of these very special people, courage, strength, determination, and spitit for fighting and over coming. This project is very special to me and although it was an emotional project to complete I have completed it for a very special person in my life.

 This is a paperbag album, all files used were designed in my beloved MTC program and inkscape, and cut on my favorite machines, including Sizzix and spellbinders.




 There are plenty of pockets and tags for additional photos and journaling.








 If you would like to order your own custom album, please email me. Wait time is approximately 2 weeks.
If anyone would like the files used in this album, leave comment with email address and I will send them.
Hope you all have a craft happy day.
 (¸.•´ (¸.•´HUGS *¸.•´¸.•*´¨
 (¸-:¦:-♥(¸.•´ *Ronnie.•*´¨ ) ¸.•*¨)

No comments: