free copyright

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

Wednesday, November 25, 2015

Christmas is in the air...XmasMini album #1

Hello my crafty friends, i wanted share with you today one of the 4 Christmas mini albums I have made using chipboard my beloved MTC program, along with my Silhouette Cameo and of course Sizzix and Tim Holtz

as you can see this is a 6x4 mini with plenty of places to personalize and make your own, pockets, tags and hiding places for all your favorite items. All flowers designed , cut and made by myself. Paper is from MMW, Martha stewart leaf punch, tims, holly leaf, and a ton of detail goes a long way in this little album....For files or instructions please leave comment and I will email them to you...


*´¨) ¸.•-:¦:-♥•*´¨) ¸.•*¨) (¸.•´ (¸.•´HUGS *¸.•´¸.•*´¨) (¸-:¦:-♥(¸.•´ *Ronnie.•*´¨ ) ¸.•*¨) -:¦:-♥ ♥.•*¨-:¦:-. ;.•.♥.•*¨-:¦:-. ;.•.♥

1 comment:

Linda said...

As usual, you have a beautiful product!