free copyright

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

Thursday, May 14, 2009

Updates,

Hello ladies....Well the Summer market in Two Rivers is starting up again. I took a few more spaces to add lots of new items. My first weekend will be first saturday in June..I will remind you all by email when we get closer!! I am hoping to be adding some really cool surprises to the inventory.
Its been quite a winter, with sickness, accidents, and just life happening. But appears to be calming down, and I seem to be finally making progress.

Soon to be added are going to free cutting files for you KNK, Wishblade, Silhouette, Robo, and Gazelle, I am very excited to be offering my designs, and designs from so many talented friends, so keep a look out for those.

Also going to be having weekly challenges, give aways, and other surprises along the way. SO check back often...

No comments: