free copyright

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

Monday, May 25, 2009

12x12 scrap album, hand made


This is also another manly album i have completed, instead of flowers this time, i dug out my sizzix vine die, and cut the leaves and vines out of chipboard, then covered the leaves in the scraps of paper from the cover, sort of like a Serendipity square, and again decopaged them for more stability, the title was also done the same way, and then stamped family onto the serendipity squares, there are rub-ons and plenty of distress stamping done on the sifde and spine of the book. Also added some bead work, a few mulberry flowers, and a name plate in the corner, I really like doing the serendipity squares as it is a great way to use the paper scraps... Added a touch of gold metallic creames, and gold embossing, and were done. I love making covers, you can personalize them to match any person or project your doing, and they are much nicer, and cheaper than those high end plain albums....Give it a try...Its fun!


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good day I am so glad I found your webpage, I really found you by accident, while
I was browsing on Google for something else, Anyways I am here now
and would just like to say thanks a lot for a fantastic post and a
all round interesting blog (I also love the theme/design), I don’t have time to
look over it all at the minute but I have bookmarked it
and also added in your RSS feeds, so when I have time I will be
back to read much more, Please do keep up the excellent
jo.

Look into my weblog - click the site

Ronnie said...

Thaqnk you for your interest and stopping by my blog. HAve a great day