free copyright

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

Friday, June 5, 2009

fREEBIE FRIDAY AT MYSCRAPCHICK

OMG, I absolutely love this site! I have purchased about 70% of these gals paper piece patterns, they are so cute, and the designs just keep getting better, the patterns are very easy to put together, and they fit perfectly! Some patterns out there the pieces do not match up, or there are so many pieces one looses interest before you get even half way through the project. But these gals have a handle on this and are very professional, and might I add talented, I love their store, and blog..I will see if I can post some pics of the projects I completed with their patterns. Who could resist these patterns?? Not me thats for sure...
Thanks Kristie and Val.

Oh and the best part is you do not need a Cricut, or Other computerized cutter!!

No comments: