free copyright

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

Friday, July 31, 2009

Happily crafting for you

Hello Ladies, I see some of you have found the sign up, and code words...Cool! I have been creating all week the special prizes for you all, which will work wonderfully for Saturdays Altered Arts Day. I am bummed by the rain coming our way, and hoping it holds off so I can be there on Saturday, but rest assured, if it rains there will projects and fun things to do on here through out the day. If the weather does not cooperate, I will be set up at Maxwell Street Days this coming Friday, so keep fingers crossed, and we will see you all on Saturday. Have a crafty day ladies
Ronnie

1 comment:

Linda said...

We missed you at the farmers market on sat......the weather wasn't very condusive to paper arts. BUT I have friday off, so will see you at Maxwell St day!