free copyright

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

Saturday, August 1, 2009

So what is altered art you ask...






Well Altered Arts can be just about anything. In my world, Altered Art is me adding an object to another object, it's that simple. Let me explain. I am huge fan of the world of Altered Arts, Collage, ZNE,Zetti, Mixed Media, ATC's, books, journals, game pieces, raffle tickets, buttons, safety pins,match books, altoid tins, lunch pails, glass jars, boxes of all shapes and sizes and even clothes pins. The list is endless, and this is my favorite thing to do. SO I am hoping you all are going to love this as much as I do.
Here are some links to my all time favorite sites, and pics of pieces I have done, and friends of mine have done, I hope you all enjoy the awesome eye candy.
And by the way, we are going to be making some of these things..YAY...
So, the basic items needed for an altered project is, papers of all patterns, ribbons, glue sticks, buttons and other embellies. A bit of imagination, and the ability to have fun...

No comments: