free copyright

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

Thursday, December 3, 2009

Awesome blog candy

25,000 Hit Blog Candy


Hello Everyone, I promised something yummy and low calories and Guess What??? Its time for another blog candy!!!! WOOHOO!!! I wanted to do this candy for 25,000 hits since April of 2009. A while back my hit counter had issues and defaulted back to 10,000 ( as some of you know, this happened to you) I was already at that point around 18,000 so now I am back up past 18,000 again. So I just rounded it to 25,000 hits. Thank You everyone for your support with my blog and I truly am blessed!! My followers ROCK!!!! For that reason I am offering a yummy candy to celebrate!!!!


Wanna know whats inside a value of over $250.00 here we go.......

  • Magnolia Rubber Stamp - Tilda
  • Magnolia Rubber Stamp - Edwin
  • Spellbinders Nestabilites Labels Four
  • Spellbinders Nestabilities Labels Two
  • Inky Impressions Rubber Stamp -Angelica's Snowman
  • Stampendous Clear Set Elf Wishes
  • Our Daily Bread Set - On Eagles' Wings
  • Stamping Bella Stamp - Amplee'tude
  • 2 Basic Grey Clear Stamps
  • Great Impressions Wooden Stamp - Snowman
  • Stampendous Wooden Stamp - Holiday Tree
  • Hanna Stamps Clear Set
  • 2 Cuttlebug Embossing Folders
  • Package of 30 KI Memories Ribbons
  • Our Daily Bread Ink Pad - Dusty Rose
  • Our Daily Bread Ink Pad - Sunflower
  • Our Daily Bread Ink Pad - Terra Cotta
  • Our Daily Bread Ink Pad - Olive
  • Our Daily Bread Ink Pad - Steel Blue
  • Our Daily Bread Ink Pad - Purple
  • Making Memories 8x8 Specialty Paper Pack Tinsel
  • Making Memories Tinsel Collection Brads
  • Making Memories Tinsel Collection Embellishments 75 pieces in set
  • Crystal Clear Inky Dinky Drops
  • Variety Pack of Buttons
  • Fiskars Large Star Punch
  • 2 Glitter Glues
  • 2 packs of Craft Paper Flowers with Pearl Pins
  • Over 2 yards of two different fun and funky Black Ribbons
Here is how you qualify -
1. Leave a Comment, any suggestions on how to make my blog more interesting and more fun to follow I would love to know any ideas but not necessary.
2. Become a follower, if you are my follower already you will be automatically be entered twice for all your support!!!!
3. Post my candy on your sidebar
Pretty simple, I am ending this candy on my wedding Anniversary December 9th at Midnight Eastern time. I will then have my husband draw one lucky winner and will announce that lucky person no later than Saturday December 12th.
Thanks again everyone for all your support you guys are wonderful!!!

No comments: