free copyright

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Can you believe Summer is gone....

 Hello Crafty ones, I can not believe summer is about gone. Last week Wednesday it was 90 degrees and humid. by the weekend it was 60 degrees and blustery. I had to pull out my long undies to set up at the craft show. And it seems that over night we went from a beautiful summer sky to a threatening fall sky. And the last few days its been cold and windy. So I guess it is time to start thinking about fall themed goodies. Or finish up on the last of the Summer projects. I like to keep some Sumer projects for the dead of winter. It is so miserable here I like something to look forward to and warm my insides.. My friend from North Dakota cut these from Vinyl they are for truck and trailers, decals for the horse population, although she is so remarkable she could cut anything. Laurie you rock!!!
There are only a few horse shows left this year, which is so sad for me. But I will manage....
Have a great day crafty ones...
*´¨) ¸.•-:¦:-♥•*´¨) ¸.•*¨) (¸.•´ (¸.•´HUGS *¸.•´¸.•*´¨) (¸-:¦:-♥(¸.•´ *Ronnie.•*´¨ ) ¸.•*¨) -:¦:-♥ ♥.•*¨-:¦:-. ;.•.♥.•*¨-:¦:-. ;.•.♥

No comments: