free copyright

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

Wednesday, September 15, 2010

A couple more


 A few more clipboards for a few more gifts for friends. I even did some stamping on this one... This board is going to North Dakota. They wanted a vintage feel for Grandmas photo, not completely satisfied with the out come, so we will see if it stays like this....The next one is for my Niece to give her Sister, she wanted bold bright and girly...Still looks kinds plain and empty to me. SO I am sure there are changes coming soon....Have a great day crafty ones...
*´¨) ¸.•-:¦:-♥•*´¨) ¸.•*¨) (¸.•´ (¸.•´HUGS *¸.•´¸.•*´¨) (¸-:¦:-♥(¸.•´ *Ronnie.•*´¨ ) ¸.•*¨) -:¦:-♥ ♥.•*¨-:¦:-. ;.•.♥.•*¨-:¦:-. ;.•.♥

2 comments:

Joanne Gilch said...

Different generations, different styles....me likey! they are both fabulous...both the clip boards will be loved by their respective recipients!

Anonymous said...

Good post and this post helped me alot in my college assignement. Say thank you you as your information.