free copyright

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

Wednesday, November 7, 2012

A little birdy told me.........

 Good day my crafty friends,,
 Today is a cute little bird scrapbook for Mom. Full od flowers, and frills. With spaces enough to put your favorite photos of her.
Great to give as a gift, a stocking stuffer, or just because you Love Mom.
 Lots of hand rolled flowers, sparkle, and girly touches.





This is made with Prima, K&Company, and Bo Bunny. The flowers were cut from a file I created in my most beloved program MTC, or also known as Make The Cut. If you would like the file just leave a comment here with your email and I will be happy to share with you. I have also used, Prima flowers, and the MS branch punch. Questions I am always available. Have a great day
*´¨) ¸.•-:¦:-♥•*´¨) ¸.•*¨) (¸.•´ (¸.•´HUGS *¸.•´¸.•*´¨) (¸-:¦:-♥(¸.•´ *Ronnie.•*´¨ ) ¸.•*¨) -:¦:-♥ ♥.•*¨-:¦:-. ;.•.♥.•*¨-:¦:-. ;.•.♥

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

So beautiful! I'll be glad if you could sent it to me,
martabywalec@gmail.com
;)