free copyright

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

Monday, October 29, 2012

Baby Cascade word book

Hello crafty ones, today I am goping to share with you a wordbook I make quite often. Just a plain and simple MTC pattern for the new baby in your life.
 I admit I went a bit overboard with the flowers and frill but its hard to stop making them once you get started.
 I am not really sure why I took the photos before I added all the ribbons and fibers to the book rings, must have been temporary brain lapse.
 Lots of Tim Holtz dies and MTC files on here.








This book is so easy and so much fun to make. I have used all of my very favorite scrap/stamp companies, for papers, embellies and had a blast making this album.
You will see in the file I have no no;es in the pages. Depending on how I embellish the books will determine the holes. All you will need to do is use your paper punch or your binding machine.

  HERE
With this file you may use the "A" or the baby bottle. Both are in this file..

*´¨) ¸.•-:¦:-♥•*´¨) ¸.•*¨) (¸.•´ (¸.•´HUGS *¸.•´¸.•*´¨) (¸-:¦:-♥(¸.•´ *Ronnie.•*´¨ ) ¸.•*¨) -:¦:-♥ ♥.•*¨-:¦:-. ;.•.♥.•*¨-:¦:-. ;.•.♥

No comments: