free copyright

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

Wednesday, June 18, 2014

Craft Shows in full force.

Hello my crafty friends, well it is that time of year again, when craft shows and fairs are everywhere. I do have several larger shows coming up which I will post, but in the mean time I will be in Manitowoc every saturday from 8am to 1pm. Lots of new things to see and projects to do, new flower kits, tear bear kits, layouts, altered arts, new classes which by the way are always free, I even have a few sparkly items. I am also going to be giving away  in weekly drawing so stop on down on Saturday's and pick up your freebies and enter the drawing.
Classes are scheduled to start in August which by the way is not that far awaym considering this is almost end of June. Not a very good Summer thus far,


A sneak peek and some sparkle and shine.All Swarovski crystals all hand beaded by me. It is a great diversion from paper and ink, and I do love to be creative.
Have a great week my friends, see you on Saturday's, unless it is raining. You can check my blog here or Facebook to see if the weather is forcing me too stay home.


*´¨) ¸.•-:¦:-♥•*´¨) ¸.•*¨) (¸.•´ (¸.•´HUGS *¸.•´¸.•*´¨) (¸-:¦:-♥(¸.•´ *Ronnie.•*´¨ ) ¸.•*¨) -:¦:-♥ ♥.•*¨-:¦:-. ;.•.♥.•*¨-:¦:-. ;.•.♥

No comments: