free copyright

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

Saturday, September 6, 2014

Lots of changes on the way....

Hello my crafty friends, hope you have all enjoyed your Short summer. I have been busy with home remodeling and craft shows, and I cant wit to post pics of my new craft room my boys built for me as a gift. I have some organizing and arranging to do yet, so soon I will get them up. I can not wait to play in my new room!! Anyhow, things are also going to be changing here on the blog, and I am working on a forum for everyone and a phone app. Also classes are going to be starting up in the next month, so make sure you sign up for the classes you want, as they always fill up fast. How about a sneak peek of a new project I have been working on for everyone.
Can you tell its a Halloween project of some sort? Of course you can, so stay tuned....
Check back for details on all the changes coming your way, which will include a lot of freebies and give a ways. And as always it will relate to my beloved MTC(Make the Cut Program)..See ya soon, and get inky!


 ¸.•*¨) (¸.•´ (¸.•´HUGS *¸.•´¸.•*´¨) (¸-:¦:-♥(¸.•´ *Ronnie.•*´¨ ) ¸.•*¨) -:¦:-♥ 

No comments: