free copyright

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

Tuesday, September 9, 2014

Here we come Chicago and Garth

Getting packed and ready for a trip to Chicago to see Garth Brooks. We seen him back April 13, 1996 in Milwaukee, his first ever tour, we front and center and had a blast, tickets were about 10.00 each and his show was FANTASTIC!!!
I am sure he will not disappoint this go around either. This time instead of a seedy motel and the parking/driving issues we have rented a penthouse and a limo door to curb and back. I can't wait, me and my boys and a few friends will once again make the trip.
so there will be no market or craft show for me this weekend. Will post pics as I get them...
Have a great week all

*´¨) ¸.•-:¦:-♥•*´¨) ¸.•*¨) (¸.•´ (¸.•´HUGS *¸.•´¸.•*´¨) (¸-:¦:-♥(¸.•´ *Ronnie.•*´¨ ) ¸.•*¨) -:¦:-♥ ♥.•*¨-:¦:-. ;.•.♥.•*¨-:¦:-. ;.•.♥

No comments: