free copyright

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

Tuesday, November 30, 2010

One more mini album this week. 1 Project a day for 24 days

I am going to try something different this month, and post 1 project a day through Dec23, Starting Today So this is my project for today, the very first of many more to come.


 Just another mini album I made this week...A cute Christmas ornament. These do make the perfect gift. With the help of my Cricut and Sizzix it came together pretty well















*´¨) ¸.•-:¦:-♥•*´¨) ¸.•*¨) (¸.•´ (¸.•´HUGS *¸.•´¸.•*´¨) (¸-:¦:-♥(¸.•´ *Ronnie.•*´¨ ) ¸.•*¨) -:¦:-♥ ♥.•*¨-:¦:-. ;.•.♥.•*¨-:¦:-. ;.•.♥

4 comments:

Tina Connolly said...

Oooh I really like this, its just too cute!
mydakota from SCS

Just Me said...

Adorable album. Very unique.

Joanne Gilch said...

Awesome.....R U the mini book queen? fabulous art!!

Kathy said...

Adorable, what a great project!