free copyright

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Thought I would share

 Those of you know me well, know that I am home alone at least 16 hours a day. All day, everyday. And although I have a tom of crafting time, I still miss my kids and all the work that goes with them. So in place of the kids, and to help fill my lonely days, I have 3 fur babies, MsKitty a horse, whom as much as I would love to bring her in and much as she would love to be indoors, I just can't do it with her. So my time is spent with my other 2 furry friends, both yellow labs, both studs, and full brothers, the top photo is Ryder, he is 1 1/2 years old. He is like a child with ADHD, always silly, always into something. But oh so very sweet and loving.
 This is Ryder taking a mid day snooze on the couch with his favorite blanket and pillow, can we say awwww....
 This is Ryder with big brother Rookie, who has decided to join in on the napping situation.
 And even cuter yet, the 2 of them cuddled up together still snoozing away. Even holding paws.
 And this handsome fellow is big brother Rookie who is 3. He is such a mellow, and loving dog. His hearts as big as he is. He likes to sit for pictures, and show off his beautiful face.
SO there you have it, a tough country girl, who crafts all day with my 2 furry friends. They do help fill the void of 4 missing children.  So now that that moment of mush is over with, time to get crafty again.

*´¨) ¸.•-:¦:-♥•*´¨)
¸.•*¨) (¸.•´(¸.•´HUGS *¸.•´¸.•*´¨)
(¸-:¦:-♥(¸.•´ *Ronnie.•*´¨ ) ¸.•*¨) -:¦:-♥
♥.•*¨-:¦:-. ;.•.♥.•*¨-:¦:-. ;.•.♥

2 comments:

Shelly Schmidt said...

Awwww such cute dogs! My youngest is looking at colleges- my husband is feeling very sad about the kids all being gone next year......I like the part about plenty of stamping time...!

Anne said...

Aww Ronnie what great friends to craft the day away with! At least I'm not the only one who lets dogson the furniture!
Anne
x