free copyright

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Exciting News, Cooking with Cricut DT


Good Morning Crafty ones, hope you are all having a great day. I am so excited, honored and oh so looking forward to this year. I am one of the lucky ones to have been choosen to be a member of the Cooking with Cricut design team. These are am amazingly talented group of ladies and is quite intimidating to see there work. I will be among the greats. So the challenge was to submit a wintery , smowman fun themed project. And the project I submitted was the Mitten Album.




 As you know mini albums are among my favorite things to make....
Anyway back to Cooking with Cricut, you can visit the blog HERE and the Store, Page-kits.com HERE and the website, scrap-book eden  HERE. Melin is the creator and founder of this amazing place, she always has new files, new digi stamps, and seems to be giving things away quite often...An amazing place to hang out. So be sure to check out the links I have provided, and in my sidebar you will find a list of all the DT members blogs that you are also welcome to visit. The cricut is not just for scrapbooking, stampers and card makers alike love these sites. So take the tour wont, you will not be disappointed... Thank you ladies, and have a great day...
 *´¨
¸.•-:¦:-♥•*´¨)
¸.•*¨) (¸.•´ (¸.•´HUGS *¸.•´¸.•*´¨)
(¸-:¦:-♥(¸.•´ *Ronnie.•*´¨ ) ¸.•*¨) -:¦:-♥
♥.•*¨-:¦:-. ;.•.♥.•*¨-:¦:-. ;.•.♥

9 comments:

JazzyH said...

That is great!

Jen said...

Beautiful album, Ronnie! Welcome to the Cooking With Cricut Design Team.

GabyCreates.com said...

Welcome to the team with a great submission!! Gaby

Stacey's Creative Corner said...

This is so adorable! I love everything about this mini album! you have inspired me to try to make one. :)

Anita said...

These albums are awesome!! Great job!! Anita

Abby said...

Love that mitten book!!!! What a great idea!! Welcome to the team!

Abby said...

Love that mitten book!!!! What a great idea!! Welcome to the team!

Melinda Beltran said...

Thank YOU for joining us Ronnie! I LOVED your projects! I just love those mini albums...lol! I am really looking forward to our new journey together as teammates and FRIENDS! Many blessings to you in 2011...Melin...CookingWithCricut.com

Becky G said...

Ronnie, this is so cool! What a great idea! I love it! Welcome to the team!