free copyright

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

Monday, January 3, 2011

New Year, New Me, more fun! First Challenge.

Good Morning Crafty ones,
Well with all the excitement a New Year brings, and the thoughts of all the changes we want to make not only for ourselves but for others as well, it is easy to get lost in the possibilities. I know myself personally have set some goals, not to high, just high enough to make me work a bit harder, be a bit more creative, and to use the massive stash of supplies i have accumulated over these 4 short years. So my first challenge to you is to make a project of any kind, and use some of those long forgotten items, we all have them, we all say "Boy I should really use those" so why not. Lets use that stash up.....
Also There seems to be in my house an outrageous amount of money spent on Cricut Cratridges. And some of the older ones are great and seem to be left in the dust trail of all the new.So I thought why not have a cartridge exploration, and come up with new ways and new ideas to love those older cartridges again.
 *´¨)
¸.•-:¦:-♥•*´¨) ¸.•*¨)
(¸.•´ (¸.•´HUGS *¸.•´¸.•*´¨)
(¸-:¦:-♥(¸.•´ *Ronnie.•*´¨ ) ¸.
•*¨) -:¦:-♥ ♥.•*¨-:¦:-. ;.•.♥.•*¨-:¦:-. ;.•.♥

No comments: