free copyright

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

Monday, January 10, 2011

Monday morning updates....


 Good Morning Craft ones....Hope you all had a great weekend. Aside from being a bit busier than I have been in a long time it is starting out to be a great day. My youngest was the recipient of nail from a nail gun into his finger. the insurance company was giving me a hard time, but all turned out well, I was able to spend the morning with my dear friends DAN  AND SANDY S., all their fur babies, and even spent time with the horses, it is always a great day when I get to do those things. As you know I have been lucky enough to be on the cooking with cricut design team and every wednesday if you log on to CWC;s blog you will see the new challenges and designs by our leader Melin. She works very hard creating cutting files and digi stamps for us to use and for those wishing to purchase the files they are available. So on Wednesday's all the designers reveal their creations. So be sure to check back on Wednesday for this weeks projects from amazingly talented artists. Here is a sneak peek of what to come....Its glittery and yummy...Can you guess what it may be???

*´¨) ¸.•-:¦:-♥•*´¨) ¸.•*¨) (¸.•´ (¸.•´HUGS *¸.•´¸.•*´¨) (¸-:¦:-♥(¸.•´ *Ronnie.•*´¨ ) ¸.•*¨) -:¦:-♥ ♥.•*¨-:¦:-. ;.•.♥.•*¨-:¦:-. ;.•.♥

No comments: