free copyright

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

Thursday, October 25, 2012

Altered Domino Pendants

Hello Crafty Friends,
I am sure you have all seen or heard of the Domino pendants. Easy to make, great to give as gifts or to stuff in stockings, and we all know that time of year is quickly gaining ground on us. With the end of the craft show season almost hear, I have quite a few of the pendants left. And have decided to sell them for 7.00 each, or 3 for 20.00 with free shipping. SO take a peak and order yours today.  I will be uploading more pics real soon. Guess I have more than I thought. Some of these are just plain allowing you to add your own personal touch. Questions leave comment here or email me, always happy to help out. Have a craft happy day
















*´¨) ¸.•-:¦:-♥•*´¨)
 ¸.•*¨) (¸.•´ (¸.•´HUGS *¸.•´¸.•*´¨)
(¸-:¦:-♥(¸.•´ *Ronnie.•*´¨ ) ¸.•*¨)
 -:¦:-♥ ♥.•*¨-:¦:-. ;.•.♥.•*¨-:¦:-. ;.•.♥

No comments: