free copyright

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

Saturday, October 27, 2012

Scarves with slides, beautiful

,
Here is a new product I fell in love with these scarves when i seen them and had to have them, so with the addictive personality that I have I decided to purchase some extras and sell them for what I paid for them. They are so functional, not to mention beautiful.
 In the winter when you want a little something for your neck, and your favorite necklace just dont work with high necks and you still want a bit of sparkle, this is the perfect answer.
 You can even interchange the silver pieces onto other scarves.  In stores the scarves are a high price, and the slides that go on them are even crazier priced, but I was able to find these for less than what one would pay for 1.
 I even have extra scarves available. Some a very pretty soft and wispy chiffon and some are of the soft jersey material. I just adore these.
 The slides range from 10.00 to 18.00 each, and the scarves start at 10.00, but here you get the pair for 15.00/20.00 depending on material, and the plain scarves are 5.00









 If you have any questions just leave a message here, or email me. Thanks have a great weekend





*´¨) ¸.•-:¦:-♥•*´¨) ¸.•*¨) (¸.•´ (¸.•´HUGS *¸.•´¸.•*´¨) (¸-:¦:-♥(¸.•´ *Ronnie.•*´¨ ) ¸.•*¨) -:¦:-♥ ♥.•*¨-:¦:-. ;.•.♥.•*¨-:¦:-. ;.•.♥

No comments: