free copyright

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

Thursday, August 15, 2013

Hello my crafty friends....55 more flowers

 First I apologize for being MIA this week, a week ago Sunday we had a death in the family, and on Tuesday 2 days later my Brother and his wife were side swiped by a Tornado and suffered major major damage to there home and property, and animals. We very very rarely ever have Tornado's, we do however have a lot of high winds and hail, but the change in this weather pattern the last few years we are more frequently getting this weather. And it is devastating. We are use to 5 feet of snow and 20 degrees below zero, not Tornado's so its been quite a lot to deal with. In all seriousness I would rather the snow storms. Any way the funeral went well and we are all still pitching in with the work on the property.
Here is a photo of the attached garage...The beautiful apple and pear orchards are gone, the garden and it seems where ever one looks there is more devastation. I seriously do not know how all of you who live is Tornado alley do it. You are strong determined individuals. A few animals lost, all people safe. Thank you Lord!


Secondly,Thank You, the response on my flower making was amazing! You all RoCk! So this went well and many of you have asked for part 2. But before I get into part 2, for those of you who have asked if I sell the completed flowers, yes. I know some of you do not have any die cutting machines available to you, and we do not want you to be left out of making flowers, so you can purchase the flowers from me in 2 ways, 1. just buy the cut pieces, meaning you get to have all the fun of making them. or 2. Purchase the completed pieces. And I get the fun of making them. Either way you will not be left out of the amazing world of flower making. I have been working a few new files and I have to say, I am very happy with them. SO a sneak peek I suppose would be appropriate....



So these are the 2 files I created with my beloved MTC. Very simple but the end results are beautiful. Also added a pic of what I used to embellish them. Check back in a few days to see the projects 55 of these flowers went on. And remember if you would like the cut pieces email me or leave a comment here. I will be back with a full tutorial and another sneak peek of yet more flowers along with the websites of some amazingly talented ladies who also have free files,
 papercreationsbyronnie@gmail.com


*´¨) ¸.•-:¦:-♥•*´¨) ¸.•*¨)
(¸.•´ (¸.•´HUGS *¸.•´¸.•*´¨)
 (¸-:¦:-♥(¸.•´ *Ronnie.•*´¨ )
 ¸.•*¨) -:¦:-♥ ♥.•*¨-:¦:-. ;.•.♥.•*¨-:¦:-. ;.•.♥

No comments: