free copyright

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

Sunday, August 25, 2013

More Flower goodness.

Hello my Crafty friends. My Sisier in law lost her Mother recently, and so I decided to buy some dollar store frames, pull out my ViVa Decor products, my favorite rose cutting file from my MTC program and create a keepsake for each of the siblings.

I started by layering the frames by dry brushing/finger swiping the inka gold colors onto the frames. Using a  random pattern to make the frames look old and distressed. Once applied I used a soft cloth to go over the color bringing out a sheen. Then applied croco tecture to make some of the frames look like old wood, but only in random areas. I really tried to go for the old barn beam look on the kids frames, but kept Mom's looking new and clean.

On this frames I used the platinum stamp paint to dot the rose edges, giving a bit of extra added pop.
 On some I used the viva pearl pens to accent insides of flowers, corners of frames and making flourishes on the frames.
I do believe my new love is anything VIVA!!!!
Here are the products I used, you can find most at your local hobby lobby, in limited choices, and online in full availability, that is if you can get before they sell out. 




As for the flower and sprig patterns I used, they were created in inkscape and my Make the Cut program. Here is what the file looks like.
I have to look and see who actually created the file for the 3 petals.
Hope you have a wonderful day!


*´¨) ¸.•-:¦:-♥•*´¨) ¸.•*¨) (¸.•´ (¸.•´HUGS *¸.•´¸.•*´¨) (¸-:¦:-♥(¸.•´ *Ronnie.•*´¨ ) ¸.•*¨) -:¦:-♥ ♥.•*¨-:¦:-.

No comments: