free copyright

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

Saturday, November 16, 2013

Christmas/Winter Mini album

Hello my crafty Friends, today's  project is is a 4x6 chipboard mini album. Not traditional colors, as I do tend to at times go outside the traditional box.

The paper is from My Minds Eys, I absolutely adore the papers, one of my favorite companies. 
 I also used DCWV textured card stock stacks, as well as The Paper Studio, I am finding that I do love the Stacks and colors from The Paper Studio, some of them are truly amazing, and beautiful.

Lots of room for photos, and to journal your special day.
 Ribbons, charms, and lots of sparkle.
 All of the flowers were cut with my beloved Make the cut software and craft robo., The poinsettia flower is a Penny Duncan creation and the sprigs were cut using a Martha Stewart punch.
inks and makers are by our beloved Tim Holtz. If you would like any of these free files, just message me. To get the poinsettia flower visit Penny's blog  she is amazingly talented and you will truly enjoy here blog.
Have a great day crafty ones.
 .•*¨) -:¦:-♥ ♥.•*¨-:¦:-. ;.•.♥.•*¨-:¦:-. ;.•.♥
            (¸.•´ (¸.•´HUGS *¸.•´¸.•*´¨)
            (¸-:¦:-♥(¸.•´ *Ronnie.•*´¨ ) ¸

No comments: