free copyright

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

Thursday, November 14, 2013

Where our story begins. Mini album

Good Morning crafty friends, today's post is a project I am quite happy with. This is a 6x6 mini album made from chipboard and a couple of my favorite paper lines. 
This was a whole lot of fun to make. The view master disk and the flowers I created in my Make The Cut software. I used all black's and gray's keeping it monotone, with a bit of color sprinkled inside. The 6x6 paper stack is Nature's Garden by Prima, I also used papers from Coredinations whitewash papers. Love that paper!

Just grunge it up a bit with a sanding block, I also choose not to ink the edges. using a shadow layer instead. The tiny flowers were hand rolled and brushed lightly with white inks.

frames are also made in Make the cut software and cut from DCWV metallic stack.
What could possibly be better than gorgeous papers from Prima, 
 These new euro charms make the perfect ribbon dangles. Love em




Make the cut, Spellbinder's dies, Prima papers and lots of ribbon.

I hope you like todays project. If you are interested in any of the cut files please just message me. Have a wonderful day.  (¸-:¦:-♥(¸.•´ *Ronnie.•*´¨ ) ¸.•*¨)

No comments: