free copyright

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

Tuesday, November 12, 2013

X Factor's Jeffrey Adam Gutt

Hello friends, for those of you who know me, you know one of my greatest guilty pleasure's is X-Factor. Yes, I know I am not a teen, but I do appreciate good music. After last years disappointing season, I decided oh what the hell, why not. While watching the auditions  omg, (yes i said OMG) who do I see but Jeff Gutt my favorite from last year. And wow, he is even more amazing this year if that's possible!! And Jeff will be on the live shows, he hitched his wagon to a star, and is making the climb. It is hard to bring down someone whose star shines so bright. Anyway, I posted a few digi designs and have an over whelming request for them. So I decided to post them on here for everyone.
I know, perhaps a bit girly? 
I like it anyway...




 awesome pic!


And I promise I am not a groupie, or crazy lady stalker. Seriously I am just a normal person who appreciates hard work, the beauty of dreams, and the courage to run after them.

This man has such an amazing voice.
 
So along with my jewelry making I also have digital skills, most of you are aware of,  I also have a vinyl business where I make decals for trucks, trailers, and windows, as well as bumper stickers, laptop and cell phone decals, I can create any file of any design or personal logo.

SO here are a few jewelry pieces I have designed for the JAG "army girls" who have been working non stop to promote this amazingly talented musician. These are going to be gifts for them, so lets keep it a secret.

Theses are bracelets, all with real gems and Swarovski crystals. Pick your colors and get your order in.















The following is a statement necklace with inter changeable charms..






























These are decals for my windows



 
 A few other vinyl items I cut can be used and applied to any smooth surface
and any size can be cut for you. Cell phones, laptops, windows, just any place with a smooth surface, please remember I can not produce the "JAG" decals as that would be unethical. But I can custom design anything for you, even your business logo.




 put your orders in by emailing me at rubberaddict@gmail.com
83 colors of vinyl available.




¸.•*¨) (¸.•´ (¸.•´HUGS *¸.•´¸.•*´¨) (¸-:¦:-♥(¸.•´ *Ronnie.•*´¨ ) ¸.•*¨) -:

No comments: