free copyright

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

Sunday, September 20, 2009

Awesome Ethnic fest!!!!

For those of you who attended the Ethnic Fest I know you had a great time, for those who did not get there, you missed a great time...But do not worry, Apple Fest is coming soon, and so is Pumpkin Fest in Mishict!! I will be at both, as will Ms Shelly...We have a few more crafters to join us that I was lucky enough to talk to and meet. So a big welcome to the following ladies....Marlene G,Jacky B, Lois, Paula, Kelli, Maryann, Ralee, Terri, Sue K, Mary C, Chris L and Peggy D. I know you ladies will help make them feel welcome. So welcome one and all. Feel free to look around, and see what we have to offer. I am confident you will love it here. Don't forget to visit Shelly's blog, Tina's blog, and Sylvia's blog...These are some amazingly talented paper artists.

No comments: