free copyright

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

Monday, November 9, 2009

Altered clipboards





Hello crafty ones, I apologize for being M.I.A. for a few days, but has been crazy busy. So Deb was looking for an idea for an altered clipboard. I have some finished, and of course no pics of them. But I do have pics of these, and these were done about a year ago for 2 different customers. SO not to worry Deb, I have some really great gift ideas coming your way and in time for Christmas....
Also this Saturday, both Shelly and I will be at the Manitowoc expo from 8am to 2 pm..I am going to have my cricut there, and l;ots of new dies for the Sizzix and Cuttlebug. Lots of Holiday dies. More info to come later this week. So stay tuned..Have a great day, happy crafting
Hugs, Ronnie

No comments: