free copyright

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

Sunday, November 22, 2009

Deer hunt widow!!!

Well, my guys are all gone as of friday morning. I am a happy girl. ANd even happier, because thursday when number 3 Son of the 4,  came home and was all smiles. He had a secret and big bag all decked out with ribbons and bows. And proudly handed it to me, and said thanks Mom for everything, this is part of your Birthday present. SO I opened up the bag and what do my eyes see......I have been drooling over this little toy since it's release 4 weeks ago. ANd there it was in my hot little hands....I have been playing non-stop with it, and having a creative burst....So have you guessed what it is yet? It designs it cuts it almost makes dinner. Ok, ok I am bursting here.....

SO here is all the info on this amazing little gadget.....YUP, it's the Gypsy by ProvoCraft..Click the link below and read all about it and how amazing this really is...I am in L.O.V.E.



http://www.cricut.com/gypsy/faq.aspx

No comments: