free copyright

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

Friday, January 8, 2010

Cowgirl Up....



Hey ladies, I was in charge of making door prizes for our horse club and rodeo party. As I love my horses, and I LOVE the rodeo world, and competing in Barrel Racing and Pole Bending. So I took an old pair of spurs attached them to a board and cut out the letters to make this sign.  Other than crafting, there is nothing better than saddling up and going riding. My favorite girl is Ms Kitty, a beautiful Dun Paint mare with a heart of gold, and the ability to make everyone fall in love with her, she is quite the character. Her favorite time of year is Christmas as the really big peppermint sticks are a favorite of hers. SO although this project does not qualify as a card, a layout, or anything like that, it still involves paper, ink and decopage, so ah maybe an altered project..

Have a great day ladies......

10 comments:

FibreJunky said...

Oh, I'm going to have to show this to my middle daughter. She is a serious horse fanatic! Beautiful girl you have there. Love the project, too!
SBS29

Unknown said...

Great idea for the sign.I enjoy reading anything you want to post. Keep us up to date with all your crafts. My kitty is such a cute name for a horse. She's so pretty.

Annie said...

You are so right, there is nothing better than riding those sweeties!!! I haven't done it for like 3 years now and I miss it so much.
Such a beautiful girl you have there!

Joanne Gilch said...

I like your banner. joanne sbs29

Anne said...

Ms Kitty looks a fun ride! Here's another case where we're divided by a common language, she is a bay paint to me, duns are pale yellow with black mane & tail... go figure!

Do you have many horses? I have 2, one is a retired Welsh Section A pony and I ride a Fjord horse. NOT the fastest thing on 4 legs LOL!

Kathy said...

Beautiful horse and a really cool door prize you crafted.

Vicki said...

What a wonderful job! And what a beautiful horse! Wish we could see you ride! My daughter is a therapeutic riding instructor and loves rodeo! Many blessings to you!

Cheryl said...

What a great way to combine 2 things you love! This sign is wonderful. Your horse is lovely. My daughter loves horses and reads every book she can get her hands on about them. We had her bday party a place near here that does horse shows and all the girls were enthralled.

Take care!

Shelly Schmidt said...

I love this- really cool project!!!

CarlaKH said...

your project is perfect!