free copyright

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

Sunday, January 31, 2010

My First Stamped card

Ok so here we go, you can laugh..I know it's not good....But none the less, it's my first stamped card, and a starting point. Which we all need...right... After it was all put together, I looked at it and thought, DUH!, it's almost like a scrap page, I should have pop dotted the image, or sentiment, more layering, and good grief wheres the ribbon and embellies??? So i am going to take this card and have a do-over! So this is the before pic...and will post an after pic when it's done. Boy you stampers, are amazing! This is tougher than an scrap page...






11 comments:

Carrie said...

You did a great job!

Rhonda said...

Aw Ronnie, you are waaaay to hard on yourself. I love your card. It is so soft and pretty. I like the image and sentiment and how you used it. Now we all expect to see more stamping...rofl. I love your new blog background.
Rhonda
SBS29

Cheryl said...

I love your new blog look. IT is much easier to see your new posts now.

I think you are being too hard on yourself. I like the card as is, but it always seems like we second guess what we create or find flaws others don't see. Anyhow, I like it.

Have a great day,
Cheryl
SBS29

Unknown said...

Ronnie...really cute card... and the new blog style...is fab!!!!!

Tracey said...

I think this card is beautiful & I would never have know this was your first attempt at stamping Ronnie...it will be interesting to see how you improve on it lol

Have a great week.

Hugs
Tracey
xx

Kathy said...

I love it Ronnie, so pretty and crisp. I wouldn't change a thing! Very beautiful.

Karli said...

This is a beautiful card Ronnie! I think it's way easier to make card than create a page! Your new look is fab!

Shelly Schmidt said...

No way- first card??? Gorgeous job- I would have never guessed!!! I will looking forward to seeing what you make next!

Annie said...

what a cute card! You did a great job!!!
P.S.
LOVE your new blog design! :)

CarlaKH said...

this card is just fabulous! And I agree.. the blog is awesome too.

Anonymous said...

nice post. thanks.