The Coveted Happy 101 Award.
This Blog award was passed on to me, by me dear sweet SCS blogging sister from SBS 29. Joanne who has the lovely blog cardology, with simply beautiful works of art cards. I was feeling a bit blue lately, and how could one possibly be sad when having such a wonderful group of caring blogging sisters, so Thank You Joanne..You made my day!! And am sure your smile brightens everyone's day....
SO the rules to this wonderful award is to list what me happy.....Gosh there are so many things.
1. My dear sweet wonderful family, who puts up with late meals, piles of paper everywhere, and a craft that has taken over all of our worlds, and they never complain.
2.All of my wonderful friends on line and all the new friends I have yet to meet.
3. All the beautiful memories and moments that my life was blessed to have.
4. I absolutely love the blog hopping and blogging sisters
5.Paper crafting of any kind, and can normally find a bowl of M&M's a diet coke, or steamy cup of coffee or Latte.
6. My Horse, Ms Kitty, who takes great care of my granddaughter, and yet haul A** when we are competing. She is the kindest, sweetest horse there is.
7. My 2 yellow labs, Rookie and Ryder...The sweetest gentlest dogs ever.
8.Did I say all of my beautiful new blogging sisters, who have inspired me so much and given wonderful words of praise and encouragement! Thank you sisters, you rock. And Kim our SBS29 leader, you rock girl!
9. AM looking forward to sharing the rest of my life with my wonderful family, and making more memories for generations to come.
10. My life, my health, my friends, and the ability to love them all...
I am truly blessed with such wonderful people around me, and the ability to love them even when they are not so lovable.
So it's time to pass on the Happy101 award to 5 more Happy bloggers
I choose Kathy, because I just love her blog and she is very talented. Plus if we stamp at her house we get Wine, whats not happy about that? She is one of SBS29 sisters.
Kellie, also a SBS29 sister, who is amazingly talented, I love to spend time on her blog. She is awesome!
Tami, who is so incredibly talented
Tracey, I love her blog, it is so colorful, cheerful, and what an amazing artist. I spend a lot of time visiting Tracey's blog, you go Sis...
Anne R..Your cards are so very beautiful, and give me inspiration... So there you have it, I would love to give everyone of my sisters a Happy 101 award cause without them life would be a bit less happy. SO hugs to all my sisters out there, and thank you all for the inspiration, and for all being so wonderful. And to Joanne for passing this on to me..You the bomb!
So to you new Happy Award winners here are the rules:
1. Copy and paste the award on your blog.
2. List who gave the award to you and use a link to her blog.
3. List 10 things that make you happy.
4. Pass the award on to other bloggers and visit their blog to let them know!
And if you bloggers want to see some totally amazing cards you can cut with your Cricut, or other desktop cutter please visit Tina and Sylvia...I wanted to send them awards, as there creations are stunning, they are not stamp art. But I guarantee will make your mouth water, your eyes tear, and your hearts pound.....