free copyright

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

Saturday, February 5, 2011

hand made prima look alike


 Hello Crafty ones, today I just could not help myself, I have been in the mood for flower making. So this file is modeled after the lg prima's.. I choose a stamp set from StampinUp and stamped the tops of the flowers, then I scored lines in the petals, all thats left is a pretty center, some greens and to be added to your project. And you can cut these in any color combo that suits the project you are making. STack as high as you like, there are no rules, and they are beautiful once completed.
may even want to heat emboss the layers before assembling. Hope you all have a great day, if you would like the file, send me a note and I will point you in right direction.
Have a wonderful weekend
*´¨)
¸.•-:¦:-♥•*´¨) ¸
.•*¨) (¸.•´ (¸.•´HUGS *¸.•´
 ¸.•*´¨)(¸-:¦:-♥(¸.•´ *Ronnie.•*´¨ ) ¸.•*¨)
-:¦:-♥ ♥.•*¨-:¦:-. ;.•.♥.•*¨-:¦:-. ;.•.♥

2 comments:

Shelly Schmidt said...

Wonderful flowers- love the stamping on the flowers.

MichelleMyBelle said...

beautiful flowers, would love the file.


Michelle