free copyright

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

Sunday, February 27, 2011

I am almost there..And the winner is ???

As you may or may not know, I was infected with a horrible virus, the technicians said that usually when a computer is damaged that badly there is no saving it, but they did a wonderful job by remote access, and fixed me up good as new. And I did not loose anything. I was ever so happy. But being down and out of the loop for 13 days has me really far behind, and trying to desperately play catch up. Well I am almost caught up... Know it is time to get back on track and not look back.
Those of you who have won files during the blog hop, you will be getting an email from me shortly.
Thank you all very much
*´¨) ¸.•-:¦:-♥•*´¨) ¸.•*¨) (¸.•´ (¸.•´HUGS *¸.•´¸.•*´¨) (¸-:¦:-♥(¸.•´ *Ronnie.•*´¨ ) ¸.•*¨) -:¦:-♥ ♥.•*¨-:¦:-. ;.•.♥.•*¨-:¦:-. ;.•.♥

No comments: