Jen, my dear Cooking with Cricut Design Team member has ever so graciously awarded me this award. Jen is such a talented paper artist, and a wonderful person, I am blown away be her talents, her spirit, and Jen's gift to give in any way she can. Thank you my friend...
This award was created by Grace at Gracenotes for Today. She decided to create an award for the special sites which, in her opinion, have it ALL together. Not only are their projects great, but the blog owner has taken the time to make sure the overall blog design is good. This includes spelling, layout, color scheme, titling and pictures.
There are some Rules of Acceptance for the Award!
One small request. It is not a rule, but Grace would greatly appreciate a link back to her blog attached to the award badge when you display it on your site. Grace has kept the requirements few and simple so people will not feel it is a chore to accept the award. It is meant to be fun and encouraging! Since there are only 5 recipients each time, select them carefully and thoughtfully.
So here are my 5 choices in no particular order.
1. Anne from Stargroves blog... Anne is an amazing card artist. Such an eye for detail, color and just a beautiful person inside and out. And a fellow GlitterBee blog sister.
2. Joanne from Cardiology etc...Joanne is one talented gal. Such a passion for the people in her life. A beautiful person inside and out. The cards Jo creates are absolutely stunning. A SBS29 blog sister.
3. Tracey from Crafty corner blog.. Oh Tracey, you have got to see her work. She is amazing, her cards are stunning, and she is the sweetest person you will ever meet.
4. Karla over at KA Little ScrapCorner..Karla,is one of my co Dt members on cooking with cricut. She is an amazing paper artist. Such an eye for detail, she makes the most amazing paper piecings, her cards are stunning, and you will want to check her blog out.
5. Melissa, at Melissa's scrappen place, Melissa also a co member of the Cooking with cricut design team. Melissa has such an eye for crafting, she makes amazing layouts and cards. Another talented lady with a passion for paper crafting..
Those are my choices, although I would love to give it a lot more people. These ladies are all very special to me.
The hardest part is telling 5 things you do not know about me.
1. I have the most generous, handsome, and loving Sons a Mother could ever want. They are my world.
2. I train and breed Labs for Duck/Goose/pheasant hunting. My 2 studs are the biggest babies in the world. When men come to buy hunting dogs they are surprised to see a woman doing all the training, and breeding. I love it.
3. I also Train my own horses, and compete in Rodeo's doing Barrel racing and pole bending. I love my horse, Ms Kitty, she is more human than most people are. And demands a chocolate muffin, a hug and a smooch before any work can take place.
4. I love to teach others to paper craft, and donate my time and supplies to 4-h groups, Girl Scouts,church groups, nursing homes, anyone who wants or needs to do an activity. I also hold free crops and classes from beginner to advanced and even cricut/gypsy/inkscape/Design studio and MTC classes
5. I am trying to open an actual store front scrap store in my town. We have no place to shop unless we travel at least 40 minutes.
Thank you again Jen, you rock!
¸.•-:¦:-♥•*´¨) ¸.•*¨) (¸.•´ (¸.•´HUGS *¸.•´¸.•*´¨)
(¸-:¦:-♥(¸.•´ *Ronnie.•*´¨ ) ¸.•*¨) -:¦:-♥ ♥.•*¨-:¦:-. ;.•.♥.•*¨-:¦:-. ;.•.♥