free copyright

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

Friday, February 11, 2011

Sweet Shop Blog Hop Sneak Peak......

Good Friday Morning Crafty ones, I am so excited for this weekend...It's the Blog Hop put on by Melin and her Cooking with Cricut design team. Melin has pulled out all the stops and created some incredible cutting files and digi stamps for you to win. As well as a game or two, and each blog will be having their own party, I will be giving away 1 of Melin's cut files or digi stamps, as well as some other cut files made by myself. There will be games, and tons of inspiration at each blog, I am so excited I just had to give you all little peek of a small element that you will see on my blog Saturday and Sunday..This was cut on my Cricut, and remember the flowers from the CWC challenge on Wednesday, well you will be seeing those as well, so come back tomorrow and all will be revealed. Have a great day
*´¨)
¸.•-:¦:-♥•*´¨) ¸.•*¨) (¸.•´ (¸.•´HUGS *¸.•´¸.•*´¨)
(¸-:¦:-♥(¸.•´ *Ronnie.•*´¨ ) ¸.•*¨) -:¦:-♥ ♥.•*¨-:¦:-. ;.•.♥.•*¨-:¦:-. ;.•.♥

No comments: