free copyright

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Gift giving is my favorite thing to do.

With Christmas upon our heels, I really get excited, excited to give the things I have made for my family and friends, neighbors, mailmen and so on. I have always loved the gifting process. SO I started thinking, the 12 days of christmas for each person on my list, once I sat down did my list and the math, holy moly, thats a lot of gifting even for a crafty one like myself. lol So that idea was quickly set aside with the hopes of starting early enough for next year.
I do enjoy taking a box of any shape or size and altering them. To fit the gift and person. And I do like how this ones turned out.
This heart shaped box is one of my favorites to make, and I do sell a lot of these. Make it for any Holiday or theme. Or just to store things in. I used my MTC program for all of the cut files. Love my MTC!!!! I never do a project without opening that bad boy up.

*´¨) ¸.•-:¦:-♥•*´¨) ¸.•*¨) (¸.•´ (¸.•´HUGS *¸.•´¸.•*´¨) (¸-:¦:-♥(¸.•´ *Ronnie.•*´¨ ) ¸.•*¨) -:¦:-♥ ♥.•*¨-:¦:-. ;.•.♥.•*¨-:¦:-. ;.•.♥

No comments: