free copyright

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

Saturday, December 17, 2011

Make The Cut, Vinyl and Ceramic Tiles


Good Morning, I thought I would share some tiles that I have made using my my 2 prized possessions, Make the Cut program, and my cutter.
I found this free file SCAL forum. And added my own title. It is a very beautiful image, and usually has a different emotional  response from every person who receives it.
 We can not leave out our Mother's..This is actually a file I purchased from My Vinyl designs website, and I added the butterflies and the woman image. The butterflies are a converted clip art image, and the woman was a free file, although I do not remember where I found this, so if this is yours please let me know so I can the credit it deserves.
One more for our Father's...A;so purchased from My Vinyl Design. The element on the bottom I added from another free file.

A beautiful verse for the Couple celebrating their Anniversary, or getting married. Also from My Vinyl Designs And the heart border I made from several elements.. I just love there files, they cut so beautifully.

How about 1 for the Motorcycle lovers out there....The cycle was a free file again from the SCAL message boards, and the title I made.

This is a beautiful sentiment, that I live by everyday.
If you want any of the free files contact me...
This is just another fine example of the FAB program called Make The Cut, developed by Andy. Who is so amazing. You really need to check out the forum, the ladies over there are top notch, always willing to help and is a wonderful family. I could never say enough good about them. Check em out for yourself. HERE
If you would like to save some money on the Make the cut program, you will find a link on the right side bar, by clicking that you will get a big discount on the already low price. And the forum is there to help you every step of your creative journey. I love sharing all things good. Have a wonderful weekend.
*´¨) ¸.•-:¦:-♥•*´¨) ¸.•*¨) (¸.•´ (¸.•´HUGS *¸.•´¸.•*´¨) (¸-:¦:-♥(¸.•´ *Ronnie.•*´¨ ) ¸.•*¨) -:¦:-♥ ♥.•*¨-:¦:-. ;.•.♥.•*¨-:¦:-. ;.•.♥

No comments: