free copyright

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

Thursday, December 8, 2011

I love Tile and vinyl projects....

 I have always enjoyed all forms of crafting, and when the Vinyl came into the picture, well it was no different, jump in with both feet and run with it. Always being a person who loves inspirational stories, books and movies, it seemed a perfect fit. As you can put anything into words and add it to a mirror, a wall, a tile, a plate, well anything really.
There are a few sayings we Cowgirls live by, and will hear us saying them to one another quite often. But I have to say, this one is my all time favorite. And you do not need to be a cowgirl, it works for everyone. I ran across this saying on the internet with the cutting file attached, only thing I do not remember where or what blog it came from, so if this is your file, please let me know so the gals can go to your blog, and I can link up as well. Since cutting this, they have become very popular at the craft shows.
Now this tile and file is mine, and if anyone would like the file, just leave a comment with your email and i will send it directly. the file types are .svg and MTC. As well as thousands of other files. I am always willing to share.
Have a wonderful day crafty ones.
*´¨)
¸.•-:¦:-♥•*´¨)
¸.•*¨)(¸.•´ (¸.•´HUGS *¸.•´¸.•*´¨)
(¸-:¦:-♥(¸.•´ *Ronnie.•*´¨ ) ¸.•*¨)
-:¦:-♥ ♥.•*¨-:¦:-. ;.•.♥.•*¨-:¦:-. ;.•.♥

No comments: