free copyright

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

Monday, December 12, 2011

Shaped Mini album with Make the Cut

 Good Morning Crafty ones, Can you say, Love, Love, Love my Make the Cut program!!! It is the most amazing program out there for those of you with desk top cutters,(Silhouette,Gazelle,KNK,Cougar, Lynx and Robo's) This started out as a free shape I found on line, and look at it now.
 Imported into the program, choose my chipboard and viola, with a bit of embellishing a finished mini album
There is nothing you can not do with this program and the proper cutter.
 A quick and easy gift-able keepsake. (is that a real word?? lol) it is today...
 I also used my other addiction/passion which are the Sizzix and spellbinders dies for some of the die cutsa few of the free files out there for the borders, and its starting to look a lot like christmas
 A few Cuttlebug embossing folders and prima flowers
 Lots of ribbons and glitter
 even tried a puffy sticker or two
 some cute back ground papers
 brads, eyelets, and gel pens

 more Sizzix and free iles that are available
 one last Santa by Sizzix, and you have a mini album....
I do not know why one would not take advantage of the zillion places for free files. The best thing to happen was for me to purchase that program and a new desk top cutter, the possibilities and lack of money I have spent since converting are amazing!
Hope you all have a great day
*´¨)
¸.•-:¦:-♥•*´¨)
¸.•*¨)
(¸.•´ (¸.•´HUGS *¸.•´¸.•*´¨)
(¸-:¦:-♥(¸.•´ *Ronnie.•*´¨ ) ¸.•*¨) -:¦:-♥
♥.•*¨-:¦:-. ;.•.♥.•*¨-:¦:-. ;.•.♥

No comments: