free copyright

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Inspirations we all have them, need them..

 In case you don't already know, this is my girl, Ms Kitty.....She is a Dunn Paint Overo, with the biggest heart possible...
 Kitty loves to be spoiled, pampered and if she could would live in my back pocket...

 This is Rookie, my 4year old lab, he is such a sweet dog, loves to cuddle in bed( all 90 pounds of him) and never leaves a persons side and is so gentle with the little grandkids.
 Meet Ryder, Rookies full brother, this guy is also a cuddler, but a typical 2 year old, into everything and mind focused on nothing, he makes me smile and really knows how to get ones attention. He is 2and I see no signs of maturity...
They are both hunting dogs, house dogs, and available for stud service.Although they would rather play, swim, and lick one to death. No one is safe from a face washing, and gentle nudge to give up a tummy rub.
These 2 are like 2 peas in a pod, they can't do anything seperate from the other, they really are buddies...
The dogs, you will hear me refer to as the boys, and my sons just shake their heads at smile.
Rookie, Ryder and MsKitty help me adjust and deal with the empty nest. They are my crafting buddies, riding buddies, my cuddle bugs, and well MsKitty is the same but she needs live outside. I am so very lucky to have such amazing son's, and fur babies in my life, what else would one need for inspiration. I have it all, and I hope you too can find peace, joy and inspiration in your daily doing's.
 Have a beautiful day everyone
 (¸.•´ (¸.•´HUGS *¸.•´¸.•*´¨)
(¸-:¦:-♥(¸.•´ *Ronnie.•*´¨ ) ¸.•*¨)
-:¦:-♥ ♥.•*¨-:¦:-. ;.•.♥.•*¨-:¦:-. ;.•.♥

No comments: